Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Rising time: 1 hour.
Backing time: 30 minutes
Two cakes of 24′ cake pan
- 3 cups + 2 big spoons of flour.
- 2/3 cup of milk.
- 2 medium eggs + 2 eggs yolks.
- 1/2 cup + 2 flat small spoons of sugar.
- 1/2 cube of yeast.
- Pinch of salt.
Chocolate Cream Filling
- 150 gr of dark chocolate brake to little pieces.
- 100 gr of milk chocolate brake to little pieces.
- 30 gr butter.
- 3/4 cup of milk.
- 1/4 cup + flat big spoon of sugar.
- 3 big spoons of flour.
- 100 gr of chocolate chips.
- 1/2 cap of water.
- 1/2 cap of sugar.
- 1 scrambled egg.
- Mix all dough ingredients except butter in a mixer with a dough hook 5 minutes.
- Add butter and knead about 5 minutes until dough is smooth. http://the-neer-do-wells.com/character/selene/page/3/ Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Sugar Syrup Preparation
- Put in a small saucepan all ingredients, bring to a boil and cook for about 3 minutes to boil.
- Cool the sugar syrup.
Chocolate Cream Preparation
- Put a bowl of dark chocolate, milk chocolate and butter.
- Put 2/3 of sugar and 160 ml of milk in a small saucepan and boil.
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining milk with eggs and flour in a bowl. When the milk pot boiling, add it to the flour mixture and milk while comparing temperatures. Cook until the gurgling while stirring constantly. Immediately pour the chocolates and butter and stir well until the mixture is smooth.
- Cool the chocolate cream.
Ingredients and bake the cakes
- Divide the dough into 2 pieces and roll each portion into a thickness of 4-3 mm. Spread each leaf in half of the prepared filling and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Roll cylinder 3 cm in diameter, cut into slices 4-3 cm wide. To ensure the Roses do not open during cooking, tuck the edges of the dough under the roses.
- Arrange the circles of dough format or Behring, based in padded with paper baking. Let rise at room temperature for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Spread the Roses beaten egg and bake for about 30-25 minutes-.
- Brush the cake while it hot with sugar syrup.